Introduction to Courageous Conversation® is an experience that acquaints individuals with a set of tools, The Protocol, to engage, sustain and deepen dialogues about race. Participants will be introduced to the three components of The Protocol: The Compass, Four Agreements, and Six Conditions. This initial engagement with Courageous Conversation® guides an exploration of the life impact of race, and promotes an essential literacy and consciousness to examine our personal, professional, and organizational ways of being. Designed to meet participants at whatever their level of experience, Introduction to Courageous Conversation® will enhance any effort to promote racial equity.
- Monday, October 30, 2023 @ 9:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. PST
- Thursday, November 16, 2023 @ 9:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. PST
- Wednesday, December 6, 2023 @ 11:00 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. PST
- Monday, January 29, 2024 @ 11:00 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. PST
- Thursday, February 29, 2024 @ 11:00 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. PST
- Thursday, March 28, 2024 @ 9:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. PST