One challenge faced by our partners as they grow the work over time is continually providing opportunities for onboarding into the foundational concepts of the Courageous Conversation® for newly hired staff and colleagues. This full-day, 6.5 hour, seminar responds to this need by providing a virtual option that acquaints individuals with a set of tools to implement in their personal and professional lives. The Protocol is our award-winning method for engaging, sustaining and deepening dialogues about race. Participants will be introduced to the three components of The Protocol: The Compass, Four Agreements, and Six Conditions, and will discover how incorporating these three elements in conjunction creates an access point to address the outcomes in their lives as it relates to race and racism in a proactive transformational manner. This professional learning exercise will enable participants to gain a working understanding of racial equity, diversity and inclusion.
- Tuesday, October 24, 2023 @ 8:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. PST
- Thursday, November 30, 2023 @ 8:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. PST
- Thursday, December 14, 2023 @ 8:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. PST
- Thursday, January 18, 2024 @ 8:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. PST
- Thursday, February 22, 2024 @ 8:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. PST
- Wednesday, March 20, 2024 @ 8:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. PST